Who Should Apply
Health care professionals with 5 or more years of experience who are seeking a rigorous graduate education while managing the demands of a full-time job
- Hospital and health system administrators and managers
- Clinicians such as physicians, nurses, pharmacists, dentists, physical therapists
- Health insurance employees
- Long-term care, skilled nursing and senior living managers
- Biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device managers
- Health care consultants
- Veterinary hospital administrators
- Policy staff and non-profit managers
- Active Duty and veteran service members
- Military Service Members
- Note: The EMHA is eligible for Post-9/11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Benefits.
Toby Hubbard ’22, veteran
International applicants are encouraged to apply to the EMHA Program. However, please note that visa sponsorship is not available for the in-person intensives held in Ithaca. Those who do not have a visa that permits joining in the in-person intensive visits in Ithaca will be able instead to participate in the intensive sessions synchronously online to ensure degree progress. International students may still participate in in-person commencement activities if they already hold valid visa status in the United States or are able to obtain a visitor visa.
Individuals who would require immigration status and sponsorship to enter the US are not eligible for this hybrid degree. Please note that no Student Status Visas or Student immigration documentation can be issued at this time.