Event Space and Reservation
Discover the wonderful, shared spaces in the Jeb E. Brooks School of Public Policy!
Beautiful Brooks School spaces are available for use by faculty and staff. Some require a reservation and the easy process for that is described below. Others only require an ID card to access.
Rooms that require reservations include:
- MVR 2220 Brooks Small Conference Room
- MVR 2219 Brooks Collaboration Space
- MVR 3M219 Brooks Collab/Short Term Visitor
Here’s how Brooks faculty and staff can make a reservation:
- Go into the Calendar feature on Outlook and click on New Meeting.
- Put in the meeting details, click on Location and you should see a menu of rooms across campus. Scroll down to the MVR options and you’ll see the four Brooks spaces, identified by MVR and then the room numbers used in the descriptions above.
- Select the room and click on Scheduling Assistant (at the top of the window) to see if the room is available.
Space reservations outside of the Brooks School:
The first step in reserving a space is to go to scheduling.cornell.edu and completing the online form. After the form is submitted you will immediately receive an automated confirmation of your request. In 1 to 3 business days you will receive an email to notify you if the space is available on the date and time you requested. If the space is available you will then receive an an email notifying you if the event is approved. Please allow another 1 to 3 days for this approval. The College’s Space Use Coordinator may contact you for further details regarding your event before approval is given.