Diverse Paths in Sustainability: Alumni Career Panel
As part of the Cornell China Center's student career series this spring, this virtual career panel showcases three recent Cornell alumni pursuing diverse career paths to construct a more sustainable future for the world. They share the identity of international students coming from China, while devoting themselves to sustainability in the fields of public policy, energy transition consulting, and city planning. As international students, how have they utilized their international experiences and multicultural strengths to empower their sustainability careers? How do they address the challenges and differences posed in different contexts and ecosystems in the United States and their home country? Register here.
- Kevin Li ESS '20: MPP at Harvard Kennedy School, Co-founder of US-China Climate Forum, formerly with Deloitte Climate & Sustainability and with the United Nations in China
- Carolyn Wang ESS '21: Energy Transition Consultant @ McKinsey & Company, MPA from Columbia University
- Chun Xu MRP '22: Cornell Women Leaders in Sustainability Fellow '21, Planning Consultant at WSP USA
- Yingyun Zhang '23 (Information Science and Government)
- Ying Hua, Director of the Cornell China Center and Associate Professor at Cornell University